Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Wedding at ACM II: Dessert Bar

apologies this came late. we're currently in the midst of doing some major inventory work before the year ends. as promised here are the dessert bar pictures...

dessert bar at the river room

cameo sugar cookies

personalised labels

in theme: color palette for the dessert bar were touches of sand brown, pumpkin orange, dark chocolate and cream

take away boxes


busts, phalaenopsis and candles were used as centrepieces of the dessert bar

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I absolutely love everything about dessert bars. I would love to use some of these pics on my blog with the proper credit back here of course!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ebony,

    Thanks for the encouraging comment and spreading the dessert bar love =) Look out for more creations coming up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. May I have your 2013 quotation? Dessert bar especially. yoyorina@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankfulness to my father who stated to me about this weblog, this blog is in fact
    amazing.
    Also see my web page :: Houston garden centres head office

    ReplyDelete