Monday, July 05, 2010

Wedding at Piai Plaza

much time was spent praying the weather would cooperate for last weekend's wedding at the park. the heavy downpour in recent weeks + floods + strong winds required us to think of ways to plant our props at the event venue to ensure they didn't fly!

eventually, we were oh so very lucky there was no rain, just a slight drizzle and no crazy winds! and of course to top off another successful project, the bride's parents (and their guests) were extremely satisfied with our work ;) that's enough to compensate for all the weather-worry we suffered prior to that!


taupe table covers provided the base color for this wedding project. white drapes, green hedges and pencil pines lined the venue area. the fresh peonies and hydrangeas provided touches of pink to the whole set up - so those were the main colours we worked with. as for the dais, it was similar to the previous project except this time we were lucky to be able to enjoy the natural backdrop through the french windows! don't you think it looks as if we painted a mural behind it though, haha.

that is all from us now - we have one more wedding to go before we take a 1.5 month break!

have a good week ahead ;)

11 comments:

  1. Hi...can i ask you more detail about your coffee corner..coz i really like it...the centrepiece and all d dessert looks yummy...thks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi hi, the picture for this entry is no longer available. Will you be able to update the link or send me the image at modchicc(AT)gmail.com for my reference? I would like to show it to my fiance.. thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi there, here you go ;) updated the link.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I'm planning to have my Rom at the same venue and I like the decor you've done.
    Do you have more pics?
    Could I also have the costing please?

    email: vijithapr@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi! may I know how much you guys charge for the complete decorations? thanks!

    email: teapartybydaisylily@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Having read this I believed it was rather enlightening.
    I appreciate you spending some time and effort to put this informative article together.
    I once again find myself personally spending way too much time both reading and
    commenting. But so what, it was still worth it!

    my site ... http://www.planturl.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi can you email me the details of this location? like charges etc sfarhanasujebto@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi I love what you did to the place. I am considering to use the place for my wedding as well. Can you email me the details of your charges for this location? Can washing and cooking be done here etc. Thanks alot!

    ReplyDelete