Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Wedding at Hort Park

our first event at Hort Park - it was stressful! okay besides the fact that we had the Queenstown wedding on the same weekend, logistical arrangements were really tight for this one. set up could only begin the morning of the event day and we had more or less 3hrs to get everything up. and did i mention 3 people from our crew got struck by food poisoning? and i nursing a flu at the same time?

i didn't manage to snap many pictures as a result. in any case, liaising with venue personnel and caterers, at least i know what to expect at our next event here!

down the spiral staircase to the multipurpose hall

the hall - all decked in green, the chosen colors of this wedding.

the dais - our wisteria trees against a green backdrop this time around. we added floral flamingoes and floor lanterns alongside the bridal chair. the pinks and greens were sweet together!

we added faux hedges and pines at the buffet area

floral arrangements for all guest tables - in black urns

a decorated white parasol greeted guests at the reception area - pity i missed out our massive (and i really do mean BIG) hydrangea arrangement we placed here. we had fantastic stocks of hydrangeas that weekend and i believe the arrangement was 5 times the size of my head!


hort park, see you next year.

14 comments:

  1. Hi, I really like this design... I am planning to have something similiar for my wedding which is coming up very soon. Could you please email me the details at amespring@gmail.com?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi hi

    I love the theme and deco, would love to have something like this too can you email the details to me at leepaulina@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi could u email me the quotation for this? Thank you. sufiansaidon84@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sorry just saw it now, Did you got the quotation you want?

      Delete
  4. Hi could you email me quotation for this?

    planning to have my wedding @ hort park

    my email add: kevin.shanti@gmail.com

    thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi could u email me the quotation of the wedding here? Thank you. Shootin9star@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kindly email me the quotation . My email add is blackdguy27@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi,
    i plan to hold a wedding here sometime in March 2013. can kindly email me the quotation at zahiah11@hotmail.com?

    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just wondering about the quotation. Gonna take me a few years but hey, no harm starting early right?:)

    nadhock29@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi could you email me the quotation for a wedding in 2013?

    dee.yanah@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. my review here this article home this content navigate to this website useful reference

    ReplyDelete