Monday, July 14, 2008

New Toy

back in my super old first post, i declared that this blog would be up and running once i got my camera. thank goodness (and finally - for any of you who knew how long i've been considering to replace my history museum worthy cybershot w1) that became reality. i'm so happy my camera finally reached singapore shores. decided to purchase mine from dubai as it's way cheaper saving me about SGD170. i have yet to collect it though. and after that, i'd take a few days fiddling about all its functions =)
thank you.

5 comments:

  1. you said thank you for what? hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. is this new?? i like it :) i have 4 more weeks! or maybe 3, if i manage to get early leave. goshhh and you won't be around next sem. this means lonely pao indulgences and solitary trips to pick&bite. (trying to sound as pathetic as possible so you'll feel bad haha!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg u got a new cam! finally! hahaha im still dreaming about mine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. daisy: to the One up there.
    masochist: sadly, we can't share the fats next sem! hehe.
    froustar: yes a big Finally. can't wait to collect it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Which model is this??? Ooo..I so want to upgrade my H7!!

    ReplyDelete